Tuesday, July 20, 2010

95 Days

Today I woke up and felt very unorganized. I have so many things left to do before the wedding gets here but part of me feels like it is still far enough away that I can breathe until after our trip this coming weekend. My shower stuff is taking up an entire room in our humble abode. I love looking at it all and thinking about using it in a few months and I get so excited. Yesterday I took the day off and just reorganized my life, well not really my life just Mikes closet.His closet was horrible, old basketball shorts from basketall season on the floor winter pajama pants. Then I went to the store and bought him some new swim trunks and some new white T-shirts for work. I know I know boring stuff, but that is what my day off consisted of. Andrea and Michelle came over and we watched bathelorette. It was fun because before that we sat around and talked about my shower and looked at andrea's pictures from the shower. Then I went to bed ugh man was I sleepy. Boring entry ha ha

Until Tomorow
Bride to Be

No comments: