Monday, July 26, 2010

94- 89 days

Okay Okay so I haven't blogged in a few days I was in upper MI with friends and family it was a blast. Being there this weekend made me look at life completely differant as I was sitting around the campfire and looking at all the faces I realized how life flies by and how those people have been in my life for a long time and it feels like yesterday that I met them. I was chatting with two of the groomsmen about the guest situation (situation being guest or no guest on invite) I have limited seating so I have to put on the invitation "due to limited seating we request that only the people addressed on the envelope come to the reception." My guests and some of Mikes guests were saying that isn't fair but it is totally fair, I am only putting the people I want there ,names on the invitation. For instance some of my friends and Mikes friends have not been dating anyone for any length of time so therefore what good would it be for me to kick someone off the guest list that means something to us for someone we don't know to come to the wedding. I know it sounds bratty but if you really think about it it makes a lot of sence when you can only invite 250 people to your wedding.

No comments: