Tuesday, August 3, 2010

81 Days

Sorry there has been a little set back with my blogging in the past week a lot has happened with wedding plans and plans after our vows. I got a phone call a few days ago from Erin Moss from Wildwood and she told me that she was leaving the Metroparks due to health reasons and that she is hoping that her position is filled before our big day gets here. Now your wondering why this is a set back well as you know we have been engaged for almost 2 years already and I have created relationships with our vendors and they have me down to a T as a person my likes and dislikes they know how to keep me calm when things worry me.Erin is the head of all of our vendors, she has set up connections for me. The manor house was going to bend some rules for me because they respect Erins judgement and now she is gone I have a last meeting with her tonight and I am hoping this calms my nerves a little.
Another huge thing that has happened is Michael came home from a meeting with his boss yesterday and said he was let go from Erie West. He would be paid through the month but after that we would be without an income. My first reaction was anger then sadness and now I just feel like we have to move on this is just a small mountain in our life and once we arrive on the other side we will be grateful for it, because it made us stronger human beings and closer to the Lord. I ask that you pray for Michael and I through this glitche, that we will lean on the Lord and he will provide all we NEED!

1 comment:

We Are The Lakes! said...

Oh Ashlea! I am praying for you and Mike!!