Sunday, July 18, 2010

98 Days

Setting up for your own shower is a very strange feeling it was weird because I keep thinking it is Andreas shower or someone elses. I know its mine it just doesn't feel like mine. I really hope our wedding feels like our wedding because I don't like this feeling. I hope tommorow on the actual day of the shower I get some sort of attachment to the shower. We went to my Aunt Christies and had so much fun. Andrea has worked so hard to make it such an amazing day for me I could not of asked for a better Maid of Honor. I ate carbs today and I am feeling pretty yuck and I am eating them again tommorow.We were taking pictures and I finally feel like I am looking good in pictures again. Andrea and I ended the evening in bed again sippping bubbly and watching How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days (OUR FAV)





Until Tomorow
Bride to Be

No comments: