Monday, July 19, 2010

96 Days

Yesterday was one of those days in the history of my life that will go down as one of the best days of my life. It is the weirdest feeling to have all these woman that love you and want to honor you that they shower you with gifts. I loved it don't get me wrong but it was a starnge feeling I guess every bride feels differant but for me it was the event that triggered the Bride inside of me. I will list all the things I got because I was so excited.
Alicia and Trina got us 12 Libby Glass Cups, they are amazing and I can't wait to use them in October, and also red and black oven mits and glass beer mugs
Kim Neyhart- Got us this amazing Live Laugh Love picture frame it is so adorable
Connie Neyhart- Got us a gift card to bed bath and beyond LOVE IT
Sue and Jackie Kujawa- Purchased one of our Mikasa Place Settings
Grandma Bomar- got me heart measuring spoons, and Calphalon 4 qt soup pot, and a 5qt soup pot AMAZING!
Linda and Megan Lucas- Got us this amazing cooking TOOLS rolling pin, and mini spatula a measuring cup and the best a 7 speed hand mixer
Aunt Lori- her gift was so cute because she got Hendrix a toy box and dishes and this Mr Bill doll that when you push it he says "OH NO"
Marilynn and Diana Stevenson- Calphalon Frying Pan (my collection is almost complete)
Grace Houghton- she is so cute she got me a Keepsake New Home Ornament from Hallmark
Aunt Trista- I love this gift its a Mandolin Slicer and cooling rack she said she got me the things she uses the most Awesome Idea!
Jessica- 2 cereal containers that keep cereal fresh LOVE IT!
Bette Nutter and Elizabeth Richards- Cheeseball Mix, and Pyrex glass bakeware I am so excited to bake in the fall knowing I have those and she got Hendrix some bones that he loved!
Holly and Heather- They came to the shower that was an amazing gift and also this gorgous hamper mike and I registered for that matches our room and hangers you can never have enough hangers
Aunt Christie- This amazing speech about traditions and then she pulls out this apron that has polka dots all over it and then all these amazing ice cream dishes that makes me want to go home and have an ice cream party
Aunt Michelle- One of the gifts that I will always remember opening these gorgous champagne flutes from things remembered that have our names and wedding date engraved I had goosebumps all over my body
Then Andrea and Michelle decided to make me cry by writing me the most amazing card and then I opened the cake serving set that were engraved and just as beautiful as the flutes.
Aunt Nina and my Grandma Houghton- wrote this beautifil story about this sewing box and how it was my great grandmas and now it is mine and it has this original thread and some amazing buttons and it made everyone cry it was amazing
My Mother- got me a pandora charm and a necklace to wear on our wedding day that will look perfect with the earings from Tiffany and my dress
Lisa and Lauren got me a Bed Bath and Beyond gift card LOVE THOSE







Thank you everyone that came for making my day so special!

No comments: