Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I got my dress

I am so happy I cannot believe I got my dress. I really thought it was going to be way harder but it really was an easier process then I thought. Everyone told me that I would just know and I didn't think that with me this would happen. I tried on some dresses and thought that it could be that dress and then the lady brought me a dress and it was way smaller then my size and so I was already turned off by it and she told me that I should just try it, because she felt like I would like it if I could just get it on I had trouble gettng it over my boobs and I wanted it off because I was feeling self conscience and then it was on and I turned around and I started crying and got goosepimples all over my body this was it this dress was the one and there was no turning back my mom was cryng and so was andrea it was a really great moment.

No comments: