Monday, February 22, 2010

MOVING

Hey everyone it has been awhile since I blogged and I apologize I realize all of our posts are so gripping that yall hang on waiting for the next one to post but we have been really busy planning our wedding and planning to move. We bought a house in Temperance MI right in Bedford (I can't believe I will be living in Bedford) Its on Sandywell and it is set back from the road a ways and has three huge pine trees in the front yard (great for christmas decor and those future Nicol family christmas cards) It has a white porch that I am planning on putting two rocking chairs on this summer and a deck and huge backyard with a woods. Its nice because we don't have and neighbors behind us. I love the kitchen its so big and the finished basement will be nice for Michaels man cave where all his buddies can come over and hang out. I am so blessed to be living this life. Michael and my life has changed so dramatically since the day we got engaged and will continue to change after the wedding I am so excited about what the Lord has in store for us and I can't wait to get into that house after the wedding.

No comments: